Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Double Down on Narrow Escape

Cap't Billy's math looks good to me. At this point, it's too close to call. I just don't know what information/data can be considered valid. Too many delays and unknowns. The good news is they still haven't posted a 25 mile time for Bloodhound. Cap't Billy's breakdown shows that the 'hounds need to be at the 25 mile point just after 1300 HST or 1600 PDT. Well, that was over an hour ago and still no time posted. Does that mean they aren't there yet or is it just a delayed posting? It is definitely going to be a close one.

All I can say is I am always amazed that two boats can race over such long distances and their corrected times end up being so close. Those handicappers must be doing something right! Whatever happens, it looks like both boats were sailed extremely well. But my money is still on Narrow Escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment